Author Topic: The 1944 reason for tailsitters all  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Tophe

• He sees things in double...
  • twin-boom & asymmetric fan
    • my models
The 1944 reason for tailsitters all
« on: June 06, 2015, 09:40:44 PM »
(This "story" is to explain the Historical “Truth” about my Pixel topic http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5488.0 with tail-sitter drawings of Mustang, Messerschmitt 109, A6M Zero and so on)

On December 25th 1943, the French cartoonist and pacifist Chris Miller (same name as my grand-father?) made an invention, 2 days before turning 21 years old (officially adult), this was the magic asymmetric Glue141, with a wonderful coverage ratio (1 drop of 50µl making 50 miles² sticky, and each try to raise a foot or aircraft-wheel turned solid into inert/dead statue). He published in January 1944 the “absurd” chemical formula, and the manufacturing recipe “do it yourself for fun! They say there is no rule in war!” (in the child-cartoon leaflet “Mické-Souris”, without scientist control nor Copyright legal payment to Walt Disney). But when the USAAF tried it, with incredible practical success (while condemning the Salt Lake basis to never been used again – evacuated by helicopters), it seemed a wonderful way to stop any take-off of all Axis aircraft (from Germany, Italy, Japan, France, Belgium, and others), and a massive spread of magic Glue141 was performed on all airfieds then on all enemy countries, for a magic Victory (and clean! not radioactive!). But Churchill and Marshal Harris preferred the terrorist fire killing of roasted populations so 1,500 bombers were sent for another carpet bombing of German and French cities, without opposition anymore! Except a few imperfect very short range Natters (and this gave a 750,000 civilian casualties success, bringing 750 “Distinguished Flying Cross” to leading heroes – and 900 “Distinguished Flying Medals” for secondary heroes). The same occurred in Asia with USAAF heroes exterminating Japanese civilians and babies, with many “Medals of Honor”. So the Luftwaffe produced also the magic (and public) Glue141, then their V2 rockets covered UK and North Africa (then all Africa, contaminated), and 700 long-range V3s, sold to Japan for 14.1 billion Dutch Marks, covered America (and Hawaii, Australia, India, China, USSR, etc.). So no runway anymore in the World. It was just possible to put a little cover somewhere and put a tail-sitter aircraft on it, for vertical take-off and landing… This has been a very short time situation (with many aircraft projects in an acute hurry, worldwide). But as the farmers were unable to harvest anymore, humanity died all from starvation. This was a full success for war lovers, and for patriots loving the killing of foreigners (like in the French atrocious National anthem “La Marseillaise”), reaching billions casualties! With wholly Bible/judaic words encouraging to kill innocents in the other side if soldiers from this side killed innocents in our side… and impossible to deny it without being condemned for anti-Semitic criminal racism… (I write this from another planet, no Martian flying saucer ever goes there, so dangerous evil…)
[Source : the French translation of the book “The bombing war-Europe 1939-1945” by Richard Overy, in an additional chapter that I do not find anymore, after waking up, sorry. ??? :-\ ;) ]

Offline Tophe

• my models
Re: The 1944 reason for tailsitters all
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 06:56:35 PM »
I have found a picture (in "Innocations in nonviolence") explaining how Wall Street ferocious men failed to make big money with Magic Glue 141: testing it, they were glued and died less than one month later without having been able to drink/swallow/receive injections:

Thanks to http://www.mouthmag.com/classics/gluejustice.htm  ;)

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 07:10:16 PM »
See also http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052378/Stink-bombs-sticky-nets-foam--new-lethal-weapons-tested-police.html (alternative to firearms):
(dated 2008 after Moses, I think this is 1938 after Jésus-Christ) >:D

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 01:22:51 PM »
Thinking about seaplanes, I see a problem:
- if the Glue141 made all ground sticky with impossible take-off, the tail-sitter need was very small, flying boats anf float-planes taking in charge the war charge
- if the Glue141 also covered seas and océans without any (normal) take off possible anymore from there too, would VTOL floatplanes like the one I drew a long time ago (below) work? (from a tiny spot of water made available by some explosion?)