Author Topic: Challenger 1  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Camthalion

• The man has done a pink tank...need we say more?!
Challenger 1
« on: June 07, 2019, 12:46:06 PM »
The next one from the new airbrush.  Tamiya's Challenger 1

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Challenger 1
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:48:59 PM »
Fuel drums as fuel drums or modified to carry additional kit/gear?  Looks like it has just the right amount of dust to suggest a trip to the firing butts and back to the tank park. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 05:05:30 PM »
I really like that camo and the weathering is superb!

Brian da Basher

Offline Some Duck with an Ultimax

• Now known as "Ducky"
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 12:32:41 AM »
A beautiful tank executed beautifully!
Never trust a man who tells you that you have too many paints, for he is obviously a liar and will most likely try to deceive you again in future.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 09:22:52 AM »
Very nicely done! :smiley:

That camo has always confused me, though, as it just looks like a big lump of dark, with nothing to break up the outline. ???
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Camthalion

• The man has done a pink tank...need we say more?!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 12:49:57 PM »
Thanks everyone

Very nicely done! :smiley:

That camo has always confused me, though, as it just looks like a big lump of dark, with nothing to break up the outline. ???

Yeah I was surprised at how little difference there was between the green and black myself while I was spraying it