Author Topic: STRATOSPHERE MODELS  (Read 1611 times)

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
STRATOSPHERE MODELS
« on: May 01, 2019, 05:14:57 AM »
STRATOSPHERE MODELS, HIGH QUALITY RESIN MODEL KITS OF AEROSPACE, REALSPACE, AND SCI-FI, AS WELL AS RAPID PROTOTYPING, 3D CAD DESIGN AND MOLD MAKING SERVICE. Located in France.

Rockwell Int'l MRCC (Multi Role Common Core) TAV (Trans-Atmospheric Vehicle). NEW 1/48th Scale. 30 cm long.

https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/rockwell-international-mrcc-multi-role-common-core-tav.1615/

http://www.picturetrail.com/stratospheremodels

Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline tankmodeler

• Wisely picking parts of the real universe 2 ignore
Re: STRATOSPHERE MODELS
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 09:18:16 PM »
Stratosphere is based out of Quebec, notwithstanding that his web site has a French country indicator.

And, fair warning, he can take a LOOOONG time to deliver, if ever. I have dealt with him a couple times and to say he is odd and has odd business practices is an understatement.

He has interesting subjects and they are well produced, but there are caveats.

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: STRATOSPHERE MODELS
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 03:29:24 AM »

And, fair warning, he can take a LOOOONG time to deliver, if ever. I have dealt with him a couple times and to say he is odd and has odd business practices is an understatement.

I would second those comments.  I have a few of his kits including the 1/48 HiMat, 1/48 X-31 and 1/72 X-33.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.