Author Topic: HLBS (The Honourable Lead Boiler Suit Company) Figures and Models  (Read 987 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...

A source for 1:48th scale figures and vehicles that has been around for a while and no one outside of the miniature war gaming community has really taken notice of their product line.  I did purchase via a third party reseller some 1:48th scale snowmobiles last year and while looking at the snowmobiles I discovered a lot of 1:48th scale figures that might also be useful for anyone that works in 1:48th scale. 

Link to: HLBS (The Honourable Lead Boiler Suit Company) Figures and Models
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Dr. YoKai

• Was in High School when mastadons roamed the plains...
  • A notorious curmudgeon who is partial to...hemp!
Re: HLBS (The Honourable Lead Boiler Suit Company) Figures and Models
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 05:59:22 AM »
 Though I have only occasionally dabbled in the middle scale, the Nordenfeldts, Gardners, etc. do tempt me... Pretty reasonable prices, too.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 06:19:12 AM »
A CONUS source for this product line is available at Noble Knight Games.  This is the reseller that I purchased from. 

Search results from Noble Knight Games for "Honourable Lead Boiler Plate Company" product line
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
  • Member number 100...WooHoo!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 11:17:13 PM »
Order placed for 1 snowmobile and 1 motorcycle, both in 1/48.

Thanks, Jeff!

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 01:02:12 AM »
@LemonJello - glad to share the intel.