Author Topic: Fireball Modelworks  (Read 5353 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Fireball Modelworks
« on: March 04, 2012, 03:57:47 AM »

Fireball Modelworks is a provider (or should that be "enabler") of rotary wing aircraft detail sets, conversion sets, and decals for the modeler in a variety of scales.   There is also one resin detail set available for a television science fiction subject which I will leave for you to find on your own. 

Link for the Fireball Modelworks main page which includes a product list. 

"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: Fireball Modelworks
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:11:06 AM »
There is also one resin detail set available for a television science fiction subject which I will leave for you to find on your own. 

Found! ;)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
  • Member number 100...WooHoo!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 09:17:28 PM »
I have the USCG Jayhawk decals from Fireball that will go on my USCG V-22 eventually.  They are really top notch items just from looking at the sheet.

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
  • Member number 100...WooHoo!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 09:51:58 PM »
Just added from the Fireball Modelworks inventory:

ALQ-144 "Disco Ball" in 1/48 - just what I needed for the VV-22!

In both 1/48 and 1/35 - Modern US Helo Missile markings - just the thing to spruce up the Cobras sitting in my stash.

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 09:38:29 AM »
I can see a set of 1/32 scale rocket pods being put to use.  Thank you, Jeff for that link.  I've been looking for some of those for some time!  ;D

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 11:42:37 AM »
I can see a set of 1/32 scale rocket pods being put to use.  Thank you, Jeff for that link.  I've been looking for some of those for some time!  ;D
1:32nd scale M261 pods are also available from CMK
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg