Author Topic: Looking for Tamiya kit info.  (Read 4890 times)

Offline Zaskar24

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
Looking for Tamiya kit info.
« on: November 27, 2016, 08:32:04 AM »
Hello one and all. Looking to see if someone has a 1/35 M51 #35323 model kit that they can look at for me. I am trying to find out what tree the barrel and muzzle brake for the 105 mm Modele F1 L/44 comes on. If someone has it and could look for me I would appreciate it!

Thank you,
Scott

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Looking for Tamiya kit info.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 10:26:40 AM »
According to this image courtesy of Hobby Search the gun tube parts are found on Sprue C (click on the html to view image)

"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Zaskar24

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 11:19:24 AM »
Thank you Jeffry! Not only did you get me the information that I was looking for but also gave me a great new tool that I had not realized Hobby Search had available.  :)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 02:20:57 AM »
Y/W, it was an easy question to answer. 

For your future inquiries on model related things there is another [often] useful research tool called ScaleMates

Search results may vary but most of the time the subject is covered and there are links to the model, accessories, conversions, and decals along with the kit review that are useful to the modeler. 

***edit to fix sentence structure and spelling errors. :/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:22:06 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Zaskar24

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 04:04:08 AM »
And I have just bookmarked that as well.

Once again thank you for the information. I really like how helpful the people here are!